Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bianca: Headshots Session.

I mean it when I say that Bianca is one of THE sweetest and most down to earth girls I have ever met in my life. It's one of the first things I noticed about her...that, and that she is ALWAYS smiling. Bianca contacted me to do these headshots for her, for an upcoming pageant she was will be competing in. As I stood in her room with her, helping her make final decisions on outfits and accessories for the session, I couldn't help but notice the LOADS of trophies, tiaras, and sashes from her previous victories. I couldn't imagine how she had managed to win so many things in her lifetime. I said "So you've pretty much been doing pageants your whole life, huh?" to which she replied, "Just since 2006". I was stunned. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised though...with her awesome personality and the fact that she is INSANELY photogenic, she makes for quite the competitor! I'll be at home watching and saying "I knew it!" when she claims the Miss America title one day!!

Here's the highlights of my session with the lovely, Bianca....













I fell in love with this outfit!!!!




1 comment: