Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dustin&Marybeth: Wedding.

Oh yes fall wedding season definitely swept me away...in more ways than one. I was completely swept away by all of the amazing couples, gorgeous gowns, fun details and all of the other things tied into a wedding day. But I've also found myself swept away and into my office by all of the post-production work following these weddings. Hence my blog post delays!!!! But I catching up.
Dustin and Marybeth have been such a pleasure to work with since day one. I knew their wedding would be an easy-going, fun, beautiful day. And guess what??? I was right! The day was completely smooth sailing and I hope it was everything they dreamed it would be! I can't wait to see everything the future brings for these two!

Here are a few favorites :)



Marybeth you looked like a total princess. Dustin is a lucky man....








If I didn't love limos already, I SUUUUUURE do now :)))




2 comments: