Thursday, April 7, 2011

Monique: Senior Session.

This is Monique. She reminds me a lot of myself when I was a senior. Same school, same extra-curricular activities, same style...a lot of sames :) These similarities especially came in handy, when she was able to use my cap and gown for the session because none of the seniors have gotten theirs yet. I can be pretty useful sometimes ;)

I love senior sessions because I remember so well what it was like to be there(it wasn't too terribly long ago for me!). And it was definitely one of the best times of my life! I love talking to my seniors about their plans for the future, thoughts on their high school years, etc...it's just a really fun age to hang out with! :)


Here are some of my favorite shots from my session with Monique...




This next image totally captures the essence of what I remember feeling like at the end of my senior year and probably what a lot of seniors feel like....free...ready to take on the world! :)


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. These are great! She looks like a very happy gal. I love the ones of her balancing on the train tracks. Smiles galore!!

    ReplyDelete