Friday, August 13, 2010

John&Sara: Palos Verdes Wedding.

Well, I figure before I jump into tomorow's wedding...I better get the blogpost up from last weekend's wedding. Weird how that works. How time seriously FLIES. This time last week I was getting ready for this wedding I am posting to you now, and suddenly I am in a hotel room in Friendsville, Maryland getting ready to shoot another gorgeous wedding tomorow. Everything in between is a blur. Who pressed fast forward??????
Anyways... last weekend my lovely second shooter, Shannon Morse and I had the pleasure of shooting John and Sara's stunning Palos Verdes wedding. And Oh boy...did we have fun. Sara is one of the coolest brides I have ever met. She is so happy and full of laughter and you just can't help but love her. Oh and John? Yeah, he's a pretty cool dude! I had so much fun working with the two of them and documenting all of their laughs and silliness. They are so full of life and it was so infectious, I couldn't help but want to put my camera down sometimes and join in on the fun as a guest!! (That's what Shannon is for, right?). Despite my temptation, I stuck with my camera all night and captured the images you see below :)





I have to give these little ones the award for 2nd cutest kiss of the day. The bride and groom took the title with their amazing fountain-side first kiss...but you have to admit...these two made for some tough competition :)


Here's that first kiss I was mentioning...


The lovely ladies...




Just too cute...


There's that laughter I was telling you about...








First Dance...


Father/Daughter...


Mother/Son...




It's not a reception until you get down with your bridesmaids on the dance floor!!


These garter toss action shots really just crack me up!




Shannon and I were feeling a bit lively and well...weird. I may need to arrange a whole blog post for the photos of us from that night! They are quite interesting....


The boy in the middle had some serious moves, he owned the dance floor all night!!


As a result....TOTAL CHICK MAGNET.


Oh what a beautiful day it was, congrats John and Sara....hope to see you 50 years from now just as lively and laughter-filled as you are today!

No comments:

Post a Comment