Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My weekend in Chicago.

About 2 weeks ago, I packed my bags and headed to Chicago to see my lovely friend Sarah Barlow and help her out with shooting a wedding. If you follow my twitter or my facebook page, you probably remember all of my excited tweets and posts in anticipation of leaving and extra excited ones when I finally arrived...because well...I was EXCITED. And for good reason. The trip was amazing....I got to see an old friend, meet some new ones, explore a new city, and soooooo much more. The weekend went by so fast that we didn't take as many photos as I would have liked but here's a few for a visual re-cap :)

THIS would be the always fabulous, Sarah Barlow. On the last day, we headed out to take some photos of each other and this is one of my favorites of Sarah. This is what she looks like 96% of the time. She's just a big ball of HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!


On this trip, I encountered another HILARIOUS person who goes by the name of Emily. This girl is a crack-up. I swear, if photography ever doesn't work out for her...she's got huge potential in the comedy world!!!!


And on another note...I got a few pictures taken of myself :) But you'll be seeing those at a later time....


Can I just say that I LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE the Barlow family. They are so great, I honestly wouldn't mind becoming a permanent fixture in their household. Getting back rubs every five minutes and waking up singing every morning, I love it!
Among them would be my Illinois BFF, Natalie, of course. (No need to tell me, I already enrolled for Jacket Buttoning 101 after seeing this picture, don't even worry.)


Myself with two of my favorites, Natalie and Emily!!!


Sarah and I do make a cute couple, dontcha think? For some reason this is what we thought would be fun to do while we waited for the ceremony to start on the wedding day!


I wish this was a real ornament...not just our reflections in a plain one...I would buy it!!!!!!!


And lastly, if you're ready for it..... I would like to present Sarah and I's 2010 Christmas card photo.... If you're on the mailing list, you might just get lucky enough to find one in your mailbox. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!


But before I forget.....It wouldn't be fair to blog about my trip to Chicago and not share the video that had us laughing all weekend. You must watch it!!! Ellen is so funny :)
"People tell me sometimes that I have the skin of baby peaches"

1 comment:

  1. I MISS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!
    thats all :)



    ps - was that a fumb i feel?

    ReplyDelete