Friday, May 13, 2011

Rylee & Tiff {Family}



This is my fourth session with Rylee and her mommy, Tiffany. I always look forward to my sessions with these two, because I know they will be dressed up in something adorable and Rylee will have something ridiculously funny and intelligent to say...
And this session was no exception.
Rylee always picks out her own outfits for the sessions and I think it's adorable! She has such good taste :) Fashionista in the making!
I also find it amazing that at the age of 4 she has her own preference to who her favorite baseball team is....and it's NOT her mom's favorite team! Quite the opposite actually...but you'll read more about that in a little bit.


For this session, I brought along my new baby....a.k.a. my EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens. I purchased it a little over a week ago and haven't had the chance to use it. I brought it along for the session to give it a test run. I ended up shooting 90% of the session with it and it definitely lived up to it's expectation! I can't wait to shoot with it more! (Even though my wrists are STILL aching. Ha!)

Anyways...lets get on to my favorites of the day!









Ummmm HELLO CUTENESS!!!!



Little Miss Personality :)









Okay so let's get one thing straight. Rylee is a DODGERS fan. Even though mama is a hardcore Angels fan and I've been taking pictures of them in their matching Angels gear since Rylee was 2, she's moved on to her own team! Here's a conversation I had with Rylee about her team:

Me: So why don't you like the Angels anymore?
Rylee: Because they always lose!!
Me: Oh I see, so the Dodgers are good?
Rylee: Yeah they're good...that's why I like them!

Here's Rylee rocking her Dodgers cap...



As you can see...she was NOT happy about Mom making her get into ANGELS gear. These shots make me laugh!! :)









xoxo

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE #2 and #5!!!! Ahhh... and the ones in the Angels gear?? CUTE. Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete