Thursday, May 13, 2010

Amanda and Paul: Married

In late March, I had the honor of shooting Amanda and Paul's wedding and let me tell you....it was BEAUTIFUL. I stuck around from the early preparations all the way until the last dance! I was able to capture tons of photos of their special day and had a blast working alongside my lovely second shooter, Lea Reed. Thank you Paul and Amanda for choosing me to document your big day, it was so great getting to know the two of you! I look forward to working with you guys more in the future!! :)
Here a few of my top faves from the day....


Can you believe she had this awesome chair just sitting on her front porch?? Photo opp!


AND a "Happily Ever After" sign in her front doorway....did I get lucky or what?


I saw her Starbucks iced tea she was sippin' on all morning and couldn't resist...


They are just too perfect...I think the photos do all the speaking needed....






Here's the real jaw-dropper...she did her OWN hair and make-up! I know..I know...




A couple fun ones :)


2 comments:

  1. beautiful ! I liked your starbucks idea and i can't believe she did her own hair and makeup ! amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those wedding pictures!!!
    Greetings from germany :)
    nadia

    ReplyDelete