Monday, May 17, 2010

Sam and Jay: Married!

When my friend, Shannon Morse, asked me if I would like to fly to Napa Valley to shoot a wedding with her, I was MORE than happy to accept. Being my first trip to Napa(or Northen California for that matter), I was astounded by the beauty of it all. To add to the absolute perfection of the day, the weather was amazing and Jay and Samantha are one the the most adorable couples I've EVER laid eyes on. They are one of those couples that makes it really hard to put your camera away...luckily I didn't have to!
It took me forever to select my favorites, but here are the 13 photos I was able to narrow it down to. Be sure to stop by Shannon's blog and see the day through her eyes :)



Samantha said she's a big fan of America's Next Top Model. Looks to me like she should be on it!




The ceremony and reception both took place at Brix Restaurant in Napa California...and let me tell you, the location options for photos were UNREAL. Railroad tracks and wooden fences just a few steps away? Count me in.






Definitely my favorite shot of the day...






This is Sam and her father right after he gave a very emotional speech that had the whole room in tears.




First dance as husband and wife :)


Jay putting some crazy dance moves on Sam and cracking her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment