Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just a Peek :)

Okay so you know how I've been posting so many things about my new blog and site and the "top secret" projects surrounding it? Welll I only did that because the release really was supposed to have happened already! Unfortunately, due to some delays in certain elements involving the site...we're now looking at a release date of late April/May. I know...I'm bummed too! BUT, it will be awesome!! :) Here's some things you can look forward to seeing...
-Brand new super fun website!!
-New bloggggggg!! (bye bye blogspot)
-My new office!
-Photos from some unreleased sessions :)
-AND a BIG contest leading up to the site unveiling! So get ready for that if you wanna win big!!

Well I wasn't planning on sharing any of the material from the new brand/site. Buttttt... since it's still gonna be awhile and I feel bad about being such a sneaky sneaker...here's a little peek from one of the styled sessions :)
P.S. Hair and Makeup styled by my beautiful friend Celeste. She is amazing!! You'll get to see her work closer in detail later!



2 comments: