Thursday, July 15, 2010

Zoey: 1 year portraits.

Little Miss Zoey!!!! Me and her mommy have been trying to plan this session for the longest time and it FINALLY worked out. And I am oh so glad, because she was an absolute perfect model. The crazy thing was, this session was booked pretty last minute and I hadn't really scouted out a location. So, as I got into the car to start the session I planned on either going with my "fall back" locations I go to when I get into a pinch or literally just driving around and seeing what I could run across. I went with the second option thankfully and I am so glad I did because I found some pretty sweet locations super close by that I had never shot at, actually...never even SEEN. Crazy how that works! This little princess will be one in just a couple short months, but watch out...because in just about 17 years she will be taking over the modeling industry!!
Here's the faves....





Priceless face...








Already a little bookworm!!




2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh she is so adorable. Great job Kristen:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kristen! I've been anxiously waiting all day to see these pictures of my beautiful grandaughter! They are so adorable! You are such an awesome photographer! Thanks for the sneak peek! I love it!

    Theresa Santos

    ReplyDelete