Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rylee&Tiffany: Family(Halloween)

Oh Goodness...I was so excited to see little Miss Rylee again, I have done her photos several times over the last year and it is always so much fun to see the little thoughts and ideas she comes up with because she is WAY too smart for her age. Her mommy, Tiffany, told me that for last few months Rylee has been asking non-stop when they would be seeing "The Picture Lady" again. Hahahahaha, she LOVES the camera. Little model in the making! For this session, we got some shots in Rylee's fancy new dress and of course in her Halloween costume. Rylee and Tiffany dressed up in matching costumes, as butterflies, even though Rylee's original idea was for her mom to be a stink bug! She's got quite an imagination!

There was sooo many to choose from with this little cutie, but here's a few favorites I was able to narrow it down to ;)









Little Miss Attitude ;)












3 comments:

  1. Way too cute. I love the ones of them laying in the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I agree with Shannon- the shots of them laying in the grass are simply beautiful! :) I love the last shot, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great shots of two very pretty girls =]

    ReplyDelete