Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stephens Family + extended: Seal Beach Family Session

So, if you follow my blog, you probably read about the crazy night I had a couple weekends ago. If not, you can check it out, HERE. This particular session happens to be the one I was in Seal Beach for that evening. So as you can see, there was some obviously good things about that day too! Karla contacted me a couple of months ago about doing a seasonal session with her family while she would be out here visiting. You see, Karla grew up in Seal Beach but is now in North Carolina with her hubby and 2 adorable daughters. So for the short time they were back home to visit, they could not pass up an oppurtunity for family photos! There was a total of 13 family members for this session and it was a really great experience for me to be able to document all of these people who are so rarely all together. And don't let me forget to mention that they have some great style ;) I was truly impressed with the color-coordinated yet not overly match-y outfits AND the choice of location. They nailed it!

Here's a few favorites of the many photos taken!



The ladies :)


Couldn't resist a fun sibling photo! Even though I'm sure a few years have passed since they last took a photo like this!






Sisters, Ava and Cora :)












I had NOTHING to do with this next shot :P


The guys....


The proud grandma and her girls :)


And we'll wrap it up with another shot of the ADORABLE Miss Ava :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!! Thank you so much Kristen! I know that we were quite the group to work with. I could not be happier! Can't wait to get the CD and see the rest!

    ReplyDelete